Easter Trading Hours
We wanted to let you know about some changes to our trading hours over the upcoming Easter period (all in UK time):
- Thursday 9 April Most 24-hour indices close at 10pm.*
- Friday 10 April All European and US markets closed. FX closes at 10pm.
- Saturday 11 April Weekend indices and cryptocurrencies open as normal.
- Sunday 12 April Weekend indices and cryptos open as normal. FX opens at 9pm. US and 24-hour indices quoted from 11pm.
- Monday 13 April European equities closed. European 24-hour indices quoted out of hours. US markets open.
- Tuesday 14 April European markets reopen.
*Japan 225, Singapore Blue Chip and China A50 will re-open on Friday 10 April.
For more information on our popular markets' trading hours over the coming holiday, see our full list of Easter trading hours click here.