Memorial Day & UK Late May Bank Holiday
There will be some changes to our normal opening hours over the UK spring bank holiday and US Memorial Day period. Check the table below, and find out how the changes could impact your trading.
Monday 25 May
- UK equities, UK index futures, interest rate and commodity markets (except Brent Crude & Gas Oil) are closed.
- We’ll make an out-of-hours price on the FTSE 100.
- Brent Crude and Gas Oil futures close early at 6.30pm.
- US index futures closes early at 6pm.
- We’ll make an out-of-hours price on Wall Street, US 500, US Russell 2000, FANG Index and US Tech 100 from 6pm until the futures reopen at 11pm.
- US equities and soft commodities are closed.
- US energies, interest rates and metals close early at 6pm.
- The VIX closes early at 4.30pm.
Tuesday 26 May
- Livestock opens at 2.30pm and lumber at 3pm.
All times listed here are UK time. These hours are accurate to the best of our knowledge, but it’s possible that they could change.