Index historical options\futures EPICs for historical prices

Question

Hi,

I would like to know if I can get historical EPICs for FTSE options to get historical prices.

For example current  FTSE future expiring in Jun 2020 is IX.D.FTSE.MONTH1.IP and option is IX.D.FTSE.MONTH1.IP.

What are the coresponding epics for JUN 2019?

I've tried using the same epics with API (https://labs.ig.com/rest-trading-api-reference/service-detail?id=538) but I can't get anything.

Thanks

Dominik

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    Newest Member
    Bleph10
    Joined 01/12/20 12:36
    • 3 Weeks to Flatten the Curve  -- Day 252 and counting:   A Dr writes, Yardley Yeadon @MichaelYeadon3 (PhD respiratory pharmacol) 1h "... The hallmark of a pandemic is excess deaths, such as the extreme event in spring. In the autumn, in excess of 10k deaths have been attributed to covid19. Yet the autumn all-causes mortality is barely above the 95% confidence interval for the 5y average. That’s not even an epidemic. For comparison, the degree of elevation of the last weeks all-cause mortality is the same as that arising from the first real heatwave we’ve had in U.K. (several days in Aug where temps exceeded 34C). Those were circulatory excess deaths & are familiar in Europe. Oddly though, now, non-covid19 deaths are apparently reduced. As this is most unlikely, there is significant overstatement of covid19 deaths, in turn due to the volume of false positives from PCR mass testing. Corrected for this, the dominant cause of total mortality is likely due to restricted access to the NHS for 8mo & counting. ..."  
    • but there has been a mass of data already published that the lockdowns or masks have not had any affect in fighting Covid at all.