What is this volume/buy/sell screen on new platform - Mini Level 2?

CocaColaKid

Question

On some shares I see the volume and buy and sell bids. On most I don't. Example screenshot. I'm subscribed to level 2 on the FTSE, and FTSE 100 shares show this info, though FTSE AIM shares don't. How can I get the FTSE AIM's to show this info too?

Screenshot 2020-05-07 at 09.31.58.png

• Like 1

3 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, CocaColaKid said:

On some shares I see the volume and buy and sell bids. On most I don't. Example screenshot. I'm subscribed to level 2 on the FTSE, and FTSE 100 shares show this info, though FTSE AIM shares don't. How can I get the FTSE AIM's to show this info too?

Screenshot 2020-05-07 at 09.31.58.png

That's interesting, that's new have not seen that on the web based platform before, it was that only the DMA platform would show level II data.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Caseynotes said:

That's interesting, that's new have not seen that on the web based platform before, it was that only the DMA platform would show level II data.

It's cool, but needs to be more consistent and would be better if the box had an expand option so a fully fledged level 2 would pop out. I'm still searching for a clean Mac based Level 2 platform at the moment at a decent price. 

• Like 1

I trade ASX stocks and was a little scared coming over to use this platform, but having the small market depth window is great.  Not as detailed as I'm accustomed to on my older platform, but still does the job.  Only thing is I believe it does not show Chi-X data with the live ASX data.

• Like 1