CASEYNOTES is employed by IG

5 minutes ago, greenscorpio1000 said:

caseynotes is an employee of IG

you could try emailing the helpdesk about your chart problem¬†ūüôā

1 minute ago, greenscorpio1000 said:

are you an employee  of ig ?

no, just been trading for years and have tried out all the platforms.

3 minutes ago, greenscorpio1000 said:

fair enough if your a client i have my doubts though

who cares about your doubts (and it's you're).

• Like 2

All forums have employees, or "friendly" people who get kickbacks. Casey may or may not be one, but i'm sure there are others. It does not mean good advice is suddenly bad advice. Just take it all in and keep a sceptical mind, like with all things.

1 minute ago, greenscorpio1000 said:

you obviously don' you showing your true colours sir/ madam 

no you completely misunderstand me, it's just that I don't give a rat's @ss what you think.

2 minutes ago, Bopperz said:

All forums have employees, or "friendly" people who get kickbacks. Casey may or may not be one, but i'm sure there are others. It does not mean good advice is suddenly bad advice. Just take it all in and keep a sceptical mind, like with all things.

but this isn't just any forum and the regulators, FCA and ESMA, have very strict rules regarding 'kickbacks'. I doubt IG would risk their licence in ever doing so, without their licence they would have nothing.

4 minutes ago, greenscorpio1000 said:

shows the poor integrity  of ig

have the charts on the demo platform sorted themselves out yet?

2 minutes ago, greenscorpio1000 said:

go and toddle  off on your dinner break CaseyNotes

er, yes I do eat dinner, every day in fact, how very insightful of you.

is this all you do all day , sit in front of a monitor   ? nice to do abit of exercise and some fresh air

5 minutes ago, greenscorpio1000 said:

is this all you do all day , sit in front of a monitor   ? nice to do abit of exercise and some fresh air

day trading is a great job but you need to be dedicated to make a proper go of it.

• Great! 1

true but as you know  over trading or been too engrossed  may sometimes  effect performances ,detachment come back refreshed is good sometimes less is better at times

if fact its a valuable  point especially  with maybe new traders, how one manages their hours whilst trading

2 minutes ago, greenscorpio1000 said:

if fact its a valuable  point especially  with maybe new traders, how one manages their hours whilst trading

yes that is true but I'm not a new trader and my performance is reflected in the stats I keep of all my trades and have done for years so everything is constantly monitored.

• Like 2
  • Great! 1

Guest jake42630
11 hours ago, Caseynotes said:

yes that is true but I'm not a new trader and my performance is reflected in the stats I keep of all my trades and have done for years so everything is constantly monitored.

Perfect Answer. I am also a day trader and have been for many years. Consistency, dedication and constant review.Yes it is also very important to take a break occasionally as well

Perfect Answer. I am also a day trader and have been for many years. Consistency, dedication and constant review.Yes it is also very important to take a break occasionally as well

• Like 1

With virus raging there is no reason to go outside or go to bed.  :)

• Like 1

Knowing the FSA I doubt he's an employee if he and the Staff say he isn't. 

Couldn't care if he is or not, been very helpful over the years.

Good to be skeptical but in the right situation.