CASEYNOTES is employed by IG

All forums have employees, or "friendly" people who get kickbacks. Casey may or may not be one, but i'm sure there are others. It does not mean good advice is suddenly bad advice. Just take it all in and keep a sceptical mind, like with all things.

2 minutes ago, Bopperz said:

All forums have employees, or "friendly" people who get kickbacks. Casey may or may not be one, but i'm sure there are others. It does not mean good advice is suddenly bad advice. Just take it all in and keep a sceptical mind, like with all things.

but this isn't just any forum and the regulators, FCA and ESMA, have very strict rules regarding 'kickbacks'. I doubt IG would risk their licence in ever doing so, without their licence they would have nothing.

5 minutes ago, greenscorpio1000 said:

is this all you do all day , sit in front of a monitor   ? nice to do abit of exercise and some fresh air

day trading is a great job but you need to be dedicated to make a proper go of it.

• Great! 1
2 minutes ago, greenscorpio1000 said:

if fact its a valuable  point especially  with maybe new traders, how one manages their hours whilst trading

yes that is true but I'm not a new trader and my performance is reflected in the stats I keep of all my trades and have done for years so everything is constantly monitored.

• Like 2
  • Great! 1
Guest jake42630
11 hours ago, Caseynotes said:

yes that is true but I'm not a new trader and my performance is reflected in the stats I keep of all my trades and have done for years so everything is constantly monitored.

Perfect Answer. I am also a day trader and have been for many years. Consistency, dedication and constant review.Yes it is also very important to take a break occasionally as well

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      14/01/21 09:51

Newest Member
    Amiiiro
    Joined 23/01/21 20:28
    • yes the twitter poster did mention the 1 month lag but what is the point of you posting a link to an article on the total deaths for 2020 dated in October¬†hahaha. ¬† as you can see the 2020 data is in line with previous years and that's the point. A pandemic should be causing far¬†in excess of normal deaths and in Spain, as in more and more countries as the data comes in, it definitely has not. Not sure why you keep embarrassing¬†yourself maintaining the farce when long since the data has proved¬† your beloved lockdowns to be not only useless but actually damaging. If only everyone had had their pay stopped for every lockdown then¬†there¬†would have been none at all (just like Sweden). ¬† .
    • Article from EFE agency proving this report wrong.¬† https://www.efe.com/efe/espana/efeverifica/el-numero-de-muertos-en-espana-2020-no-es-menor-al-anos-anteriores/50001435-4381326
    • As homework try to translate the first sentence right below the table. This is a picture that has been moving around since the beginning of this month. It is fish bait for the right-wing fellows in Spain, they love this kind of fake reports.¬† It is interesting that you are now posting it as well, very interesting.