Sign in to follow this  

Undated commodities Swap bands in WTP

For those not aware – swap bands for undated commodities are now visible in platform.

You’ll need to add a watchlist to your workspace and un-hide the relevant columns.

The values snap at 1600 BST to reflect what we expect to adjust by that evening. Naturally this means that before 1600 BST the rates will reflect the previous day’s funding.

Swap bands are inclusive of a 2.5% admin charge.

Any questions, please ask.

f.jpg

• Great! 1

8 minutes ago, Ludwik Chodzko-Zajko IG said:

For those not aware – swap bands for undated commodities are now visible in platform.

great news, as this has been such a hot topic of late (especially for Oil) hopefully IG can add a blog post with the news and 'how to access' and perhaps an email as well @CharlotteIG

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ludwik Chodzko-Zajko IG said:

You’ll need to add a watchlist to your workspace and un-hide the relevant columns.

Can't you just make them visible by default rather than have clients jumping through hoops to display and unhide important information?

Lol still can't find how to do this, what a load of sh!t guys.

53 minutes ago, dmedin said:

Lol still can't find how to do this, what a load of sh!t guys.

You are such an idiot....

18 minutes ago, mark27 said:

You are such an idiot....

And you're a worthless fking pr1ck but I don't call you out on it?

Create a watchlist then click on the 3 bar icon next to the name and then select the data you want displayed, see pic.

image.thumb.png.24a145d01f5d28864eda098d799b28f6.png

What am I missing?

The fking plonker with only 22 posts is welcome to chime in and make itself useful for once :D

Untitled.thumb.png.0e185f4ee4314bbb63ddbf494fab4f81.png

Posted (edited)

Forget it ... I'm obviously just not intelligent enough to find Wally.  I suppose I can live without :(

Edited by dmedin

Oh.  I was missing the step of adding it to My WorkSpace.  :(

5 hours ago, dmedin said:

And you're a worthless fking pr1ck but I don't call you out on it?

I would like to know how you can call me out on that one....yes only 23 posts ,should I post 4000+ about being a f*cktard that cant use the platform,can`t make money ,moans about the platform,moans about nobody answering the phone,moans about IG in general but stays here every f*cking day ..Like I said you are an idiot and only surpassed on this forum by an even worse one (nitwit) 

36 minutes ago, dmedin said:

Oh.  I was missing the step of adding it to My WorkSpace. 

It is written plain as can be in the first post "You’ll need to add a watchlist to your workspace and un-hide the relevant columns."

🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

17 minutes ago, mark27 said:

I would like to know how you can call me out on that one....yes only 23 posts ,should I post 4000+ about being a f*cktard that cant use the platform,can`t make money ,moans about the platform,moans about nobody answering the phone,moans about IG in general but stays here every f*cking day ..Like I said you are an idiot and only surpassed on this forum by an even worse one (nitwit) 

Come on then big guy, give us all a demonstration of your great intelligence and trading prowess.  :D

19 minutes ago, mark27 said:

Like I said you are an idiot and only surpassed on this forum by an even worse one (nitwit) 

I own it. 

You are a c*nt and I hope you own that.  :D

30 minutes ago, mark27 said:

Come on, we're all waiting to see your trade ideas, analysis or anything else.  Time to contribute and show everyone that you are a valuable member of the community, 4rsehole :)