Jump to content

Bank withdrawal


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, ganesdarsh said:

Im new to IG and I try to withdraw recently, IG customer service said that I only can withdraw through bank "once I've been with IG for a while"? How long is the period? 

Can anyone advise?

This time is determined by out credit team, we wouldn't be able to give you a specific time period/ date. 

All the best 

Link to post
On 21/05/2020 at 22:43, CharlotteIG said:

This time is determined by out credit team, we wouldn't be able to give you a specific time period/ date. 

All the best 

That's very very weird, a customer can't recover their funds if they want to ? And you are not able to give a timeframe ? 

Link to post

Joo i would suggest you to avoid this plaform totally. It withdrawal process is extremely tedious. I have requested for my fund return to my account but was told i could not do so as my bank account is not verified when in the system show that it is verified. I am still trying to sort this out with their customer service whom are giving all misleading information 

Once i received my fund i will rather not deal with IG market at all. 

Link to post
On 22/05/2020 at 19:51, Joo said:

That's very very weird, a customer can't recover their funds if they want to ? And you are not able to give a timeframe ? 

Clients are still able to get their funds back, it will just have to go back to the card they used to fund the account. 

On 23/05/2020 at 06:27, edtreat said:

Joo i would suggest you to avoid this plaform totally. It withdrawal process is extremely tedious. I have requested for my fund return to my account but was told i could not do so as my bank account is not verified when in the system show that it is verified. I am still trying to sort this out with their customer service whom are giving all misleading information 

Once i received my fund i will rather not deal with IG market at all. 

We do apologise if you experienced issues with our withdrawal process. I will relay this issue to our client facing managers.  

All the best 

Link to post
8 minutes ago, CharlotteIG said:

Clients are still able to get their funds back, it will just have to go back to the card they used to fund the account. 

What happens if I need to get a new card e.g. I lose my card or it gets stolen? 

Link to post
Just now, dmedin said:

What happens if I need to get a new card e.g. I lose my card or it gets stolen? 

If this is the case you would have to verify your old card and send over some documentation showing that the new card is replaying your old lost/stolen card. That way you will be able to withdraw back to the new card. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
  • 3 weeks later...
On 23/05/2020 at 01:51, Joo said:

That's very very weird, a customer can't recover their funds if they want to ? And you are not able to give a timeframe ? 

I would like to update my message as I've withdrawn for the first time today and it was a good chunk of my money. It took less than 24h from the moment I clicked the button to the moment the money arrived in my bank account. I can only recommend IG to everyone now, excellent service. My friends had the same experience concerning withdrawals.

Edited by Joo
Grammar
Link to post

Well, It is true that customer service at IG is not good. I have submitted all the documents two weeks before but still account is not open. I contacted helpdesk two times both the time I got standard reply by saying that it will be open soon (by this week every time). However, without any specific reason it got delayed. 

 

Link to post

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • General Statistics

    • Total Topics
      15,389
    • Total Posts
      73,867
    • Total Members
      62,270
    • Most Online
      7,522
      10/06/21 10:53

    Newest Member
    prospector
    Joined 13/06/21 20:30
  • Posts

    • Russel Brand tears into MSM and Social Media's dishonesty and censorship of truth over Covid. (20 min) “They’re Lying To You”: If Science CAUSED COVID - what’s next? - YouTube    
    • Fraud, corruption, censorship and the Covidian Cult.   ''The Wuhan/Covid fraud and corruption goes to the very top of the mainstream media establishment. Just in case that wasn't already obvious.''  zerohedge @zerohedge 'The @pulitzercenter is covering up its ties to @PeterDaszak and @EcoHealthNYC! They have removed him from the page of the 2016 conference on future pandemics, where Daszak revealed how his Chinese friends are building killer viruses.'   YouTube censorship ...   The rules are for Thee not for We.   And the 'We' are all in this together.   .
    • 10 years old and still just as relevant.  
×
×
  • Create New...