Question

• Answers 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Days

Top Posters For This Question

Popular Posts

I am Not able to see open positions. The customer hotline is also not working.  What is the issue. Rectify ASAP. 

here, been trying to close my position,  but cnt see my open  trades.

How can we rely on such a platform where we can't reach out to customer support? Our money seems to be in risk.

Posted Images

I am not able to see my open positions. Tried calling all calls hung up. tried contacting my relationship mgr., no reply. IG must compensate. Lots of open positions! This is stressful.

11 minutes ago, Winnie said:

It's too late. I can see positions now but already miss the trading hour after 4pm in Australia market.  FXXX. Sxx!!!!

11 minutes ago, thecrappest said:

Exactly the same issues I had.

14 minutes ago, MaxwellBond said:

THAT OUTAGE PERIOD HAS COST ME MONEY..

STILL I DONT SEE OPEN POSITIONS ONLY NEW TRADES THAT PROBABLY WONT EXECUTE AN THE TIME FOR THAT TRADE PASSED DURING THE OUTAGE

9 minutes ago, Winnie said:

Althought can see now already too late. 2 Hk Shares couldn't amend closing position and 1 Australia shares cannot sell becux after 4pm trading time . Compensate my money or go ASIC sue you

what are we supposed to do now?  close the positions at a big loss and file claim or wait? this is frustrating. we shouldnt be going through this. We should tell we will contact media as well as sue them. They defintetly wouldnt want bad  publicity.

8 minutes ago, Areyousure said:

what are we supposed to do now?  close the positions at a big loss and file claim or wait? this is frustrating. we shouldnt be going through this. We should tell we will contact media as well as sue them. They defintetly wouldnt want bad  publicity.

if they dont come out with a serious apology and fix the issues and guarantee security - im afraid ill have to go to other platform - its just too shaky ground -  we have enough to worry about without dealing with a dodgy trading company that doesnt answer phones and has Constant system issues..

Just now, MaxwellBond said:

if they dont come out with a serious apology and fix the issues and guarantee security - im afraid ill have to go to other platform - its just too shaky ground -  we have enough to worry about without dealing with a dodgy trading company that doesnt answer phones and has Constant system issues..

I'm new to IG and trading. Should i close my trade and claim the loss from iG? 

3 minutes ago, Areyousure said:

I'm new to IG and trading. Should i close my trade and claim the loss from iG? 

maybe i just tried calling SAXO.. and they arent answering either.. ive been number 1 in queue for 10 minutes.

is there an international trading platform out there that has customer service?

Just now, MaxwellBond said:

maybe i just tried calling SAXO.. and they arent answering either.. ive been number 1 in queue for 10 minutes.

is there an international trading platform out there that has customer service?

i'm not sure. Just closed my trades. thanks to ig have made a loss of $6500.