Jump to content

cannot close the position and got loss!

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

HI, I tried to close one postion on around 3:30pm this afternoon, but the postion was disappeared suddenly, when i still got $100 profit, i saw the profi/loss up and down, but i cannnot close it, and finally got $88 loss!

you system definitly  met big bug this afternoon ! you need fix and compenstate the loss! and again , system reliability is the first priority ! you need 100% guaranteed! otherwise who gonna use your platform!

Edited by yufei15657

Share this post


Link to post
Guest Bill

IG have had several platform problems were I was unable to access my account. 

It needs urgently to be PUT RIGHT

Share this post


Link to post
Guest Bill

Happened to me on my first day of Trading with IG. Gave me stacks of confidence! Not! 

Share this post


Link to post
On 22/05/2020 at 09:02, yufei15657 said:

HI, I tried to close one postion on around 3:30pm this afternoon, but the postion was disappeared suddenly, when i still got $100 profit, i saw the profi/loss up and down, but i cannnot close it, and finally got $88 loss!

you system definitly  met big bug this afternoon ! you need fix and compenstate the loss! and again , system reliability is the first priority ! you need 100% guaranteed! otherwise who gonna use your platform!

 

17 hours ago, Guest Bill said:

Happened to me on my first day of Trading with IG. Gave me stacks of confidence! Not! 

Thanks for your posts. 

If platform issues have impacted your trading please email us at helpdesk.uk@ig.com with as much detail as possible. Our team will then be able to look into the accout for you. 

All the best 

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, CharlotteIG said:

Thanks for your posts. 

If platform issues have impacted your trading please email us at helpdesk.uk@ig.com with as much detail as possible. Our team will then be able to look into the accout for you. 

All the best 

Hi, Charlotte, I've still have no-one get back to me regarding my video emails I sent 2 months ago.

 

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×