Real time Exchange rate used in account

Question

Hello

Where can I find the exchange rate used to reflect the real time account balance? So if the account is a EUR account and the markets traded are USD I can see the exchange rate on a statement at the end of the day, but where can I find it real time, as it is very different from spot.

Thanks

D600

3 answers to this question

10 hours ago, D600 said:

Hello

Where can I find the exchange rate used to reflect the real time account balance? So if the account is a EUR account and the markets traded are USD I can see the exchange rate on a statement at the end of the day, but where can I find it real time, as it is very different from spot.

Thanks

D600

See the currency conversions tab in your My IG page, accounts or see the customer agreement pdf.

"We may make manual conversions on occasion, as outlined in our Customer Agreement. We will make these conversions at a rate not worse than 0.5% from the current bid/offer price."

• Thanks 1

On 23/05/2020 at 08:14, Caseynotes said:

See the currency conversions tab in your My IG page, accounts or see the customer agreement pdf.

"We may make manual conversions on occasion, as outlined in our Customer Agreement. We will make these conversions at a rate not worse than 0.5% from the current bid/offer price."

Thank you for this but I am also looking for the actual rate used, not the rules that apply to it.  It would be great if someone could help find this.

On 15/10/2020 at 19:39, Augustin1978 said:

Thank you for this but I am also looking for the actual rate used, not the rules that apply to it.  It would be great if someone could help find this.

Hi, as per the FX chart but as this is constantly changing they allow a 0.5% lee way.