changing limit orders is not working!

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      14/01/21 09:51

Newest Member
    Chantal-ig
    Joined 21/01/21 08:46
    • Thanks for the post.  I would be interested in understand the costs associated with the relevant ETF. Do they carry the same sort of fees as one would expect from investing in the fund directly (management, performance, early exit etc.) or are they limited to the usual dealing costs - commission, SDRT? Also, for my clarity, we are talking about fund which may be issued by large investment managers (e.g. Blackrock - iShares, Baillie Gifford, PIMCO etc.) which are traded on the LSE
    • Shock Breaking News, 'No evidence of decline' in Covid-19 rates in England's third lockdown'. So, third lockdown and vaccinations making no impact on the number of PCR false positive test results 🤪. The solution is obvious, quadruple down with harder restrictions. "We've really got to double down on the public health measures'' Elliott said. (I already said that bit for ya, saw it coming a mile away 🙂)   'No evidence of decline' in Covid-19 rates in England's third lockdown (livemint.com)   .
    • Set to expand? IGSquawk  @IGSquawk 9m IG GROUP TO BUY TASTYTRADE FOR TOTAL CONSIDERATION $1.0B -Bbg