Costain share offer

Guest Costain - Open Offer

Jonathan , I also opted in for the open offer, my account is still showing pending. I have emailed IG and tried to call, but I cannont get a response. My friends who trade through H&L are all up to date. Its a bit frustrating 

Mark 

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      14/01/21 09:51

Newest Member
    nigeszkut
    Joined 24/01/21 07:20
    • Take 10 minutes to read what actual 'experts' are saying about this latest Ferguson Fiasco and how the testing is currently being done.   ...on the oFPR, I commend to you that you disregard the daily “X thousands of new infections yesterday” headlines. These reports are just not true. These statements assume (if they’ve thought about it at all) that the oFPR is zero, which it certainly isn’t. That value could...    Thread by @MichaelYeadon3 on Thread Reader App – Thread Reader App
    • Speaking of depressingly low 'levels of intelligence' the UK govt and SAGE sink to new depths. The govt now desperately trying to back track out of outright propaganda lies.     Reaction  @reactionlife Breaking: 30 per cent more lethal claim rests on “fragile and uncertain evidence”, says NERVTAG member. "NERVTAG has expressed limited confidence in this figure, which should not be the basis for public alarm." - Reported by @alastair_benn: 30 per cent more lethal claim rests on "fragile and uncertain evidence", says NERVTAG member - Reaction  
    • you are without doubt the most dishonest person that's ever been on this forum.  For over 9 months I have been continuously posting WHO, NHS, PHE, CDC, UK gov and US gov data, you have never really challenged any of it but instead try pick at the edges as if that might change the point, 'oh that's slightly out of date' is the best you ever come up with. But usually you just pretend to yourself it doesn't exist or that it's all just memes because you simply can not stand facts that don't suit you bias.   Pathetic would be an understatement, I can see why you just stick to the BBC evening news for your sole source of information and clearly simple searching is beyond you, tapping in just a few key word from the 'screenshot' would have found the web page. I really must lower my expectations of the levels of intelligence on here. Spain Number of deaths, 1950-2020 - knoema.com    .