THT Market Education - How to WIN

Anyone noticed that the FTSE100 Index (cash) has sync'd to a 20 trading day Low-Low cycle?

Markets do this all the time - anyone monitoring TIME would have been one step ahead of the pack as to expecting turns

483.thumb.JPG.b4996044efac61d8471be5ce864cf1a8.JPG

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Best thing to do is read what people post - you soon work out those that haven't got a clue - I "ignored" him weeks ago, so I don't see anything he writes - just ignore him, don't bite He'll fail

OKAY - I'm assuming that you'll read those books, understand about expectancy, risk, position sizing etc as it's absolutely vitally Important - It's a massive reason that most people fail  You ne

I can see that you have posted in the last hour about 10 messages in random threads. I guess that is coming out of boredom. I am not sure what you are after but I would prefer if you don't make a

Posted Images

Another one that works!

Gann Triple bottom, up tick of the 2RSI on the signal bar from below the 25% Oversold level - gapped at the open the next day (can't be avoided) BUT the trade is up 6R

Market is ETF = CNX1 which tracks the Nasdaq100 (I trade this through my SIPP and ISA accounts) 

487.thumb.JPG.e5c2349695137dd7a4038077497ac59e.JPG

PS - Markets CAN'T rally at that ANGLE for long! Pull back is approaching

Some TA actually works - most doesn't though!

Safe trading

THT

4 hours ago, THT said:

Another one that works!

Gann Triple bottom, up tick of the 2RSI on the signal bar from below the 25% Oversold level - gapped at the open the next day (can't be avoided) BUT the trade is up 6R

Market is ETF = CNX1 which tracks the Nasdaq100 (I trade this through my SIPP and ISA accounts) 

487.thumb.JPG.e5c2349695137dd7a4038077497ac59e.JPG

PS - Markets CAN'T rally at that ANGLE for long! Pull back is approaching

Some TA actually works - most doesn't though!

Safe trading

THT

Looking at my vol signal for nasdaq volatility, the VXN is extremely bullish and at the low end of its volatility range (23.15) whilst very near the top end of its price range @57054. Whilst you are right that pull backs can occur  and very probable at these levels , it is important to be cognisant that if the volatility of the VXN keeps getting compressed and stays compressed , we are blowing past that level with no pull backs. 

• Like 1
Just now, Courage said:

Looking at my vol signal for nasdaq volatility, the VXN is extremely bullish and at the low end of its volatility range (23.15) whilst very near the top end of its price range @57054. Whilst you are right that pull backs can occur  and very probable at these levels , it is important to be cognisant that if the volatility of the VXN keeps getting compressed and stays compressed , we are blowing past that level with no pull backs. 

correction the VXN @23.15 and CNX1 @57054

• Like 1
9 hours ago, Courage said:

correction the VXN @23.15 and CNX1 @57054

There'll be a stall in price or a pullback - its impossible for a market to continue posting higher low and higher high bar after bar - the laws of the market don't permit it

It could be a Gann pullback, a sideways correction or a more severe pullback - but it will happen - 20 years of intimately studying the market attest to that

I might be misreading your comment or you my post - I'm not saying that's it for the rally - I'm showing a technical analysis method that actually works  as people will be trading TA that doesn't quite work and wondering what's going on

6 minutes ago, THT said:

There'll be a stall in price or a pullback - its impossible for a market to continue posting higher low and higher high bar after bar - the laws of the market don't permit it

It could be a Gann pullback, a sideways correction or a more severe pullback - but it will happen - 20 years of intimately studying the market attest to that

I might be misreading your comment or you my post - I'm not saying that's it for the rally - I'm showing a technical analysis method that actually works  as people will be trading TA that doesn't quite work and wondering what's going on

To clarify, I am in agreement with your post , my math says the risk reward is not worth is not worth it trying to chase this one.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Courage said:

o clarify, I am in agreement with your post , my math says the risk reward is not worth is not worth it trying to chase this one.

Yeah it's best to get in as close to the low as possible