Sign in to follow this  

HUGE commission for trading penny stock .

Hi All,

Please let me know does anyone trade US penny stock. When I started trading US stock for all the transaction there use to be currency conversion charge and this was costing a lot.

Since my account base currency was GBP for every trade  in USD I use to pay currency conversion rate which was costing a lot for me . Then I decided to convert all my GBM capital into USD (Stopped instant conversion). However now I can see all my trade per share IG is charging 13 pence from my account . It's almost equal to looting my account 

Example

Share Bionano Genomics Inc   Number of share : 5000   share cost :0.48507   total amount : 2425.35 UDS       commission : 100 UDS 

FOR A 2425.35 USD  transactions BUY COMMISSION  100  usd  Sell   Commission  : 100 USD .   

Are all getting changed like this for your US transaction ???  

I don't think I can continue trading like this .. this charges are killing my capital .

image.thumb.png.3f616e8a2dc612bbb7ea3a0ef66bd025.pngimage.thumb.png.738402421096358c3eeaad80a0d50960.png

Thanks

Arun

lol it's not the charges that's killing you

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    Newest Member
    rpd2
    Joined 20/10/20 20:14
    • this probably should have been ignored, but IMHO it was a new low.  obviously jlz tried to help someone here, and referred to others to add emphasis to a point.  I'm writing this because I actually asked for support in my earlier response, and I'm very pleased I'm not the only one who reacted to this post thoughtfully, so I think it would be pretty weak if I didn't speak up here. That may make me look ridiculous, and like my tongue is now travelling through a bunch of cracks, but I don't give a **** (like I think you would not either).    I'm actually surprised that you @dmedin  left it to this statement - usually you're significantly more effective in warning people of the hazards we face as retail punters IMHO - I think you definitely had stronger moments. you know what I would find useful:  having a separate, focused thread for insults  - I'm sure by now the respective targets wouldn't mind (to not again say not give a ****), and other discussions could become - let's say "leaner". I genuinely think I got a lot of valuable insights from many of your posts here, and I highly appreciate the honest feedback, and I also believe you have good intentions. I don't know about any history between you, jlz, THT, and Caseynotes.  I further think you play an important role here in this forum and I look forward to more productive discussions with you. But the post quoted above was a new low.     
    • Wall Street holding up still 🤔  
    • I'd given up on Dax but here it comes!