Account activate

Hanhtranghq

Question

I have an account with you but i can't activate it.When i click on activate,they asked me desmontrade my knowledge but when i click on the test,it comes blank page :(

I tried all Chrome,IE,Firefox,safari...Even on laptop and phone are the same problem.

thank you

1 answer to this question

Guest Andy

IG has stopped or delayed replying email, stopped picking calls, technical problems with charts, platforms etc.  I think it's time to change broker!! 

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      14/01/21 11:51

Newest Member
    Anita05
    Joined 25/01/21 09:15
    • Important chart on 'Other' deaths. Horizontal zero is average/normal. Look at cancer (yellow) progressively less deaths since lockdown 1, at this rate it won't be long before there are no cancer deaths at all. But that can't be right, because of lockdown there are far less cancers being diagnosed therefore fewer cancers being treated. So cancer deaths must be going up not down. So where are they all? They have been 'rebranded' and you can guess as to what. Same for the chronic respiratory diseases, bronchitis, emphysema etc, all systematically being rebranded. Strokes and heart disease, the levels are horizontal or slightly up but we know diagnosis is way down and so then are treatments so deaths must be way up.  Covid rebranding is systematic and across the board. If you can't see the sham being perpetrated here you must be blind.   
    • Do you actually double check anything you post? I've just posted something from a reliable source that totally contradicts something you posted earlier and all you can do is sarcastically congratulate me on being able to search the web. Are you going to delete your false post or just leave it there to add to the volumes of misinformation on this thread?  
    • I don't need to feel important about myself copying news from other sites. Twitter memes should stay on Twitter, that is what the site is for. Also I don't think that I should bother other users that come to this forum for trading topics with news that are not related to trading. The only reason I reply to this thread is because you feel too important about yourself and send insults away easily. We don't have the troll around any more, apparently, so you are the only entertainment we have left. The clown was good for a while but he disappeared, he gave us epic topics like DNA chips and massive brain control, but he is not willing to stick around. A real shame.