Copper!

dmedin

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Copper has found support, and at the completion of bullish or neutral candle taking it above the pivot at 10am I'll be going long.  Gird up thy loins Samwise Gamgee 🤠  

Having broken out of an inverted head and shoulders, copper continues to move up. IGTV’s Jeremy Naylor looks at how to trade it, and where the price target is from the neckline breakout. https://

How now s3xy brown cow 🤓  

Posted Images

Nope, totally f*ked.

But I can't complain.  I was warned by John Kicklighter's post on Twitter about 'liquidity coming back into the market' after Labor Day.

My own fault.

Now, if I could just get hold of a gun I would finish the job. :P 

• Sad 2
2 hours ago, dmedin said:

I was warned by John Kicklighter's post on Twitter

Oh, John the Baptist!  

The voice of one crying out in the wilderness, 'Make straight thy paths; repent ye, for the day of the Lord is nigh!'

Cry on John, cry on!

🤯

• Sad 2
  • 2 weeks later...

This is why I've always hated manually drawing support and resistance, you can 'find' them everywhere.  I'm sure there's at least another half dozen that could be scribbled on this chart.

Copper_20201006_16.13.png

Edited by dmedin
  • Sad 1

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      14/01/21 09:51

Newest Member
    Anita05
    Joined 25/01/21 07:15
    • oh, English can't be your first language either. I read your linked article and it clearly said bars, restaurants, cimemas, concert halls, theatres etc are all open in Moscow.
    • Hate to be the one to break this to you but no one gives a **** what you think (over a hundred views a day). The only reason you reply is out of desperation as you see the facts mount up and overturn your precious pro lockdown point of view and you just can't stand it. Bye
    • Important chart on 'Other' deaths. Horizontal zero is average/normal. Look at cancer (yellow) progressively less deaths since lockdown 1, at this rate it won't be long before there are no cancer deaths at all. But that can't be right, because of lockdown there are far less cancers being diagnosed therefore fewer cancers being treated. So cancer deaths must be going up not down. So where are they all? They have been 'rebranded' and you can guess as to what. Same for the chronic respiratory diseases, bronchitis, emphysema etc, all systematically being rebranded. Strokes and heart disease, the levels are horizontal or slightly up but we know diagnosis is way down and so then are treatments so deaths must be way up.  Covid rebranding is systematic and across the board. If you can't see the sham being perpetrated here you must be blind.