Order Rejected

Guest Justin

Question

Guest Justin

I was trying out the platform before I committed more funds and was trying to buy 2 x MS stock. It all looked ok, until I pressed Buy, then it said Order rejected. With no explanation. 

Funds are sufficient, US Forms filled in.  Any thoughts ? 

1 answer to this question

I have same problem. I cannot cancel order either.  It happened to me a few times and I lost some money as I couldn't cancel nor modify the order.  Customer help line number is useless.  After 1 hour waiting, I am still on hold. Anyone has an answer?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      10/06/21 10:53

Newest Member
    CJ-TradingFloor
    Joined 05/10/22 10:26
    • Hi @Ptuh Welcome to IG community. What type of trader are you? Scapler, day trader, swing trader, position trader, algorithmic trader or event-driven trader? To answer your question, you can have a look at this member's recent posts on trading strategies: Top 5 Intraday trading strategy for financial freedom The Fibonacci MACD Trading Strategy Another source that can assist with your trading strategy is this article by our Senior Market Analyst: How to trade SA40 Index   All the best, OfentseIG
    • CSX Corporation, Elliott Wave Technical Analysis CSX Corporation, (CSX:NASDAQ): Daily Chart, October 5 2022,  CSX Stock Market Analysis:Moving as expected, at this point we are looking to see how wave{iv} is going to unfold. Given the fact that wave {ii} was sharp I will be looking for more of asideways correction. CSX Elliott Wave count: {iv} of C CSX Technical Indicators:We are below all averages CSX Trading Strategy: Looking to short on wave {iv} ideally the 20EMA(red line) will also turninto resistance. TradingLounge Analyst: Alessio Barretta       CSX Corporation, CSX: 4-hour Chart, October 5 2022 CSX Corporation, Elliott Wave Technical Analysis CSX Stock Market Analysis: From this lower timeframe view it appears we have just started wave(a) of {c} and many times after a sharp wave (a) we fall into a sideways correction. CSX Elliott Wave count: (a) of {iv}. CSX Technical Indicators:We have just touch the 20EMA where we could start to pullback from. CSX Trading Strategy: Looking for shorts from a significant Fibonacci level.
    • S&P 500, Dollar, VIX Index, ISM, Employment and USDJPY Talking Points: The Market Perspective: USDJPY Bearish Below 141.50; Gold Bearish Below 1,680 Risk appetite continued its charge to star the new month with an impressive 3.1 percent Tuesday rally from the S&P 500 Fundamentals remain a serious contrast to market progress, and it is likely only a matter of time before the speculative charge meets reality   Oct 5, 2022  Written by John Kicklighter, Chief Strategist for DailyFX.com