How to participate SSP of KGN

Recently, Kogan (ASX:KGN)announced its Share Purchase Plan for eligible shareholders. As I have an open position on it before recording date, I wonder how do I participate it as I do not have any CHESS or HIN with those shares on IG. Thank you for anyone who can help me on it.

Guest AshK

I have the same question. I have some shares with Archer Materials and there's a SPP issued. How do I participate?

In previous SPPs for positions held with IG, I'd receive an email from the IG Corporate Actions team asking if I wanted to participate and providing instructions on how to do so. I did this earlier in the year with NAB and it went across fine. You really are at the mercy of the IG Corporate Actions team though. Oh, and btw, you also can't contact the Corporate Actions team directly. You need to go through the helpdesk if you have any questions. It's a 50/50 chance on getting a satisfactory answer there...

Agree that it's way easier having CHESS stocks and receiving the SPP directly from the issuing company.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    Newest Member
    Kinfinity
    Joined 26/10/20 18:57
    • Hoorah 😘  
    • This ...   to generate enough fear and despair to ensure this ... which is essentially a loss of national sovereignty and a loss of personal freedoms and liberties. In the future Google will tell you what's true or not, Zuckerberg will tell you what you're allowed to say or not, Greta will tell you what you're allowed to do or not while Gates will tell you which medical interventions and treatments will be mandatory or not.   Meanwhile back to Sweden ...   While in Wales you can look but you can't buy (this is what stupidity looks like) ...  
    • I see this quite often too.... not sure if these spikes happen in an instance ..