Minimum Position size

Hello,

I would like to suggest that the minimum position size is reduced.  I like to scale in to a position and reduced position size would help doing that.  It could be combined with a minimum number of trades that a client needs to make a month to be able to trade a smaller position size. For example in order to trade 0.05 GBP/point on Wall Street a client will have to make at least 8 0.05 GBP/point trades (equivalent to 2 trades at 0.2 GBP/point ) a month or lose the right to trade 0.05 GBP/point.   CMG has a minimum of 0.1 GBP/point on Wall Street.

Any comment is welcome.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Nihest said:

Hello,

I would like to suggest that the minimum position size is reduced.  I like to scale in to a position and reduced position size would help doing that.  It could be combined with a minimum number of trades that a client needs to make a month to be able to trade a smaller position size. For example in order to trade 0.05 GBP/point on Wall Street a client will have to make at least 8 0.05 GBP/point trades (equivalent to 2 trades at 0.2 GBP/point ) a month or lose the right to trade 0.05 GBP/point.   CMG has a minimum of 0.1 GBP/point on Wall Street.

Any comment is welcome.

Hi, you can trade Wall street on the MT4 platform at the minimum  0.1 GBP/point.

Just now, Straddles said:

Will I be required to fund my IG Meta Trader Account seperatly?

Can I trade on the MT account via a browser or only on the trading platform? 

yes the mt4 account is a different account but you can easily transfer funds between same type accounts.

IG's mt4 is a download onto your computer or other device. There is an online version mt4 which you should be able to hook up to IG.

https://www.ig.com/uk/trading-platforms/metatrader-4

• 4 weeks later...

Hi

Can anyone tell me WHEN IG altered their Spread bet margin levels on Wall Street as low as 0.20 p a point

after they had increased the margin levels back in Feb 2019 during the new FSA regulation ESMA requirements ..

What Month would this have been since ?

I made another post in ref to this but also had come across this post..

thank you 

PJ