MT4 order execution

For MT4 forex trading, how to do the partial position close?    Also if I have two long positions for EURUSD, when I change TP and SL for one pair, why the other pair also change the TP and SL according to the first change?   Why I cannot use hedge for forex ?  

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • image.png

• ...............to make my question a little clearer. Yesterday i had around £800 to deal.   I bought 2 stocks with the full account value leaving around £2 Available to Deal.  While there was a considerable amount Unsettled Credit and Debit which is not uncommon as i trade many times daily, I bought the stocks with no issue.  Shortly after, my Available to Deal showed as -£495 instead of £2, Funds showed as -£495 and my account value showed as £320. even though my stocks choices were only down less than £5 each.
    • Move over Doge, there’s a new meme coin in town! EPIK, a playful duck-themed token launched on the Solana blockchain on April 6th, 2024, is making waves with its rapid price surge and growing popularity.   Despite its recent arrival, it has garnered significant adoption, with its price experiencing a notable upward trajectory since launch. While its social media presence remains relatively small, the recent listing on the prominent Bitget exchange is a major turning point. This exposure has the potential to propel EPIK towards mainstream adoption, creating a potential wealth opportunity for those who jump on board early.   Is EPIK worth keeping an eye on? With its unique character, impressive launch performance, and strategic exchange listing, it’s future looks bright. Whether you’re a seasoned crypto investor or simply intrigued by the power of meme coins, this is certainly a token worth quacking about.
    • Hi @CharlotteIG can you please advise me on this matter? I have been trading with IG since 2018.   I have NEVER had an issue with Trading several times per day using my full account value.  As an example, if my total account value was £1000,  I have been able without issue to trade in and out within minutes and never had an issue of Unsettled Credit or Debit which has not allowed to me to trade any further.  Nor have I ever seen a Negative Balance in either Funds Available or Available to Deal. Yesterday 17th April, I had available over £800 to Trade (total account value £1072).  I bought 2 stocks using the full account value leaving around £2 Available to Deal.  I then went to the shop.  I soon noticed on my App that I was -£495, and my account value was around £320, even though my PL was only under £150.  (these figures are approx). Yesterday i sold half of one of my position, and I am still -$168 with £350 Unsettled credit. I have never experienced this before.   While I have contacted Helpdesk a simple reply of 'Unsettled Credit' was the answer.  What has changed?  I feel something is really wrong here.     Thanks.  
us