Sign in to follow this  

New Web Trading PlatformL: Open Market in New Window

Question

What is the difference between Open Ticket in New Window and Open Market in New Window?

I there a User Guide for the new web platform? I prefer a proper User Guide; the 'How-To...' can only be a supplement.

1 answer to this question

5 hours ago, ckc said:

What is the difference between Open Ticket in New Window and Open Market in New Window?

I there a User Guide for the new web platform? I prefer a proper User Guide; the 'How-To...' can only be a supplement.

this allows you to open an 'un-docked' deal/order ticket or an un-docked chart so you can move them around and place them anywhere. 

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Member Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    Newest Member
    barajag
    Joined 07/08/20 20:46
    • If folks did a staggered entry and exit with amounts they are comfortable with they would be dancing to the Hokey Pokey instead.     Everybody form a circle Put your left foot in Your left foot out Your left foot in And shake it all about You do the hokey pokey And turn yourself around Now put your right foot in Your right foot out Right foot in Then you shake it all about And then you do the hokey pokey Turn yourself around That's what it's all about
    • Looking forward to next week 🤑🤓