Level 2 Dealer Platform - Not Displaying Charts

Question

Hi,

I can no longer access charts within the L2 Dealer platform after an update this mornining?

Every time i click on the chart icon nothing happens. 

Please help

2 answers to this question

I have just downloaded L2 Dealer and cant display any charts either...neither the L2 charts nor PRT charts come up when I click the icons.

Admins, also is there any thought to having DMA available through PRT, or hot key functionality in L2 Dealer for faster execution?

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    Newest Member
    Timbo114
    Joined 20/09/20 09:49
    • Yep I agree this needs to be rising - the only plausible excuse for me is that the age range testing positive en masse can withstand the death aspect of the virus - i.e. the under 30's  
    • In conspiracy land there's been an ongoing piece for decades about the governments running/controlling our lives such as in Orwells Animal Farm and 1984 It has credence as a possibility, and testing compliance such as we are all abiding by now does fit Doesn't mean its actually happening though - I'm just on alert personally as this needs to end sometime and lives back to normal without any government control etc David Icke calls it the Totalitarian Tiptoe - Small little bites at removing freedoms until you have non left - it is plausible but so is going to live on Pluto one day  the only part of me that keeps one eye open is I 100% believe Icke about the FED and 9/11 that he's written about over a decade ago A pandemic is the perfect cover for a totalitarian regime to take control - "you need to do as we tell you and we'll save you" I'm sceptical but aware 
    • LBC  @LBC  From 28 September it will be illegal not to self-isolate after testing positive for corona virus with fines up to £10,000. remember you will test positive for as long as any fragment of the virus remains which can be many months after any contact and that the majority will be asymptomatic after contact (you  will not know). German research papers have shown that you cease to be able to spread covid by 10 days after end of any symptoms (cited in previous posts above).  The solution is obvious, don't take a test. Is this (below) right? Julia Hartley-Brewer  @JuliaHB1  THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT: Matt Hancock told me on @talkRADIO that the False Positive Rate of Covid tests in the community is "under 1%". Sounds good, doesn't it? WRONG! An FPR of 0.8% when the virus prevalence is so low means that at least 91% of "Covid cases" are FALSE POSITIVES.   https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/1306902393263665153/vid/1280x720/boLK1VmvksqTzfIQ.mp4?tag=13