I can’t place an order , says “market no longer available online “

I am trying to place an order so it will open when marker opens as usual , however it doesn’t let me place the order saying “ market no longer available online “ what does it mean ? Is it that that stock can’t be trade on the platform again ?

2 hours ago, Maga17 said:

I am trying to place an order so it will open when marker opens as usual , however it doesn’t let me place the order saying “ market no longer available online “ what does it mean ? Is it that that stock can’t be trade on the platform again ?

Hi, probably temporary and usually means something unusual is happening or about to happen with the stock, does it have a phone symbol instead of a green dot next to the name? if so means telephone trades only.

I waited for the market to open and placed the order however it only filled it partially, even the price went to the price twice it still not filling the rest . Why ? Is it maybe Cos the company doesn’t allow more buys? It doesn’t say anything else Just no filling the full order 

Posted (edited)

ive tried to buy some share using market order and the shares have not been purchased, the funds are not available in my account how do i cancel the order and no one is answering the phone as usual in IG

Edited by dankiki