Unable to "Open New Platform"

TFFX_

Question

6 answers to this question

49 minutes ago, TFFX_ said:

Hello, 

I currently have an issue moving from My IG Dashboard screen to any of my live or Demo accounts. When I click on "Open New Platform" button I'm redirected to a page which fails to load any data. The webpage keeps getting stuck at - https://demo-deal.ig.com/wtp/

Can someone please advise. 

Thanks.

Hi did you try the fix on this page, new platform about half way down,

https://www.ig.com/uk/help-and-support/charts/ig-charts/why-are-my-ig-charts-not-working?ref=FlashPDLeverage

Thanks for the help.

I had a read through, but it wasn't any of the items listed on this page. It did however push me in the right direction - my Bitdefender security software had disabled some of my browser permissions, which i have now reverted. 

10 minutes ago, TFFX_ said:

Thanks for the help.

I had a read through, but it wasn't any of the items listed on this page. It did however push me in the right direction - my Bitdefender security software had disabled some of my browser permissions, which i have now reverted. 

yes, someone from IG said just recent they had found that problem and were working on a fix (on another thread of similar title).

Guest Chapple1984

i am also having this issue. im new to the site and i am unable to open any platform, regardless of it being a live account or a demo account.

16 hours ago, Guest Chapple1984 said:

i am also having this issue. im new to the site and i am unable to open any platform, regardless of it being a live account or a demo account.

Hi Chapple1984,
Could you please have a look on this page.
If you still have an issue, please take a screenshot and send it to helpdesk.uk@ig.com with your account details.

We will be able to assist your further with your issue.

All the best - Arvin