withdrawals from BPAY (australia) funded accounts

Blake7

Question

If my IG account is funded by BPAY payments,    and I want to make a withdrawal,   what is IG's requirement?

I understand IG wants to process withdrawals to the funding account, but for BPAY, maybe thats not possible,  its meant to be a one way payment service,   i guess.

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      10/06/21 10:53

Newest Member
    ecou
    Joined 29/11/21 05:35
    • For more up to date news on how markets will open, the latest earnings and economic news, watch IGTV live in the platform at 07:30am UK. Today’s coverage:   Covid back as the single biggest influencing factor on global markets as Omicron surfaces as the big risk – Volatility hits a 6mth high Japan bans new foreign visitors for 1mth from 30 Nov Indices: Starting out the week after the biggest single day’s decline since February. Today Europe expected to open up after            FX: USD down a little awaiting Fed chief testimony tonight Equities: Watching transport leisure and airlines at the start. Also a look at banks after Friday’s losses Commods: Brent & WTI trade below 200-day SMA. Gold little moved after the strangest of days on Friday ending where it started, bitcoin lost ground   https://community.ig.com/igtv/
    • Nikkei falls again today… are we going to experience a bearish week?
    • Hi @DarrenGadd, As part of a Corporate Action  Nova Minerals Ltd has had a 1 for 10 stock consolidation. Therefore the amount of shares you had would have been divided by 10. You will need to edit your book cost. Please follow the steps on the link below to edit your book cost: https://www.ig.com/au/help-and-support/investments/share-trading/how-do-i-edit-my-book-cost All the best - Arvin