Sign in to follow this  

PRT chart order getting jumbled up

Question

Hi all, I spent a good amount of time rejigging my charts so that I would have two charts of the same instrument next to each other in order, say a 4 hour eur/usd line chart next to a 1 hour eur/usd candle chart, so I could quickly flit between two slightly different views of a higher and a lower timeframe on the same instrument. I did this for 6 or 7 instruments. But now PRT has jumbled them all up and I cannot 'grab' and move around the charts or their names in the list of my chart windows to put them back in order next t o each other. Minor gripe, but annoying.
Hard to capture an image, but sort of visible here: All jumbled up : (image.thumb.png.cf060ecd2b44af2685643a46c02e32a1.png

3 answers to this question

3 hours ago, mkc86 said:

Hi all, I spent a good amount of time rejigging my charts so that I would have two charts of the same instrument next to each other in order, say a 4 hour eur/usd line chart next to a 1 hour eur/usd candle chart, so I could quickly flit between two slightly different views of a higher and a lower timeframe on the same instrument. I did this for 6 or 7 instruments. But now PRT has jumbled them all up and I cannot 'grab' and move around the charts or their names in the list of my chart windows to put them back in order next t o each other. Minor gripe, but annoying.
Hard to capture an image, but sort of visible here: All jumbled up : (image.thumb.png.cf060ecd2b44af2685643a46c02e32a1.png

Inexplicably, a fresh restart of PRT has corrected this whereas previous ones hadn't. Weird.

Another way to do this (if i understand this setup)

First make a list with 6 (or more or less) instruments 

Then open up 2 charts and link them together (bottom of chart next to share)

Save template

Then you should be able to scroll or click on the list to open charts

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Kodiak said:

Another way to do this (if i understand this setup)

First make a list with 6 (or more or less) instruments 

Then open up 2 charts and link them together (bottom of chart next to share)

Save template

Then you should be able to scroll or click on the list to open charts

Thanks for your reply: if it happens again I'll definitely give this a try. 🍻