Sign in to follow this  

Newbie. How do I remove a working sell

Hi newbie here, I'm waiting on the phone with IG for 18 mins now! But my question is this.

I want to sell some SNG shares but it seems I have entering in to a working sell on the exchange and now I cant sell my shares on the quotation page. How I do remove the working sell which is at a much lower price. Hope this make sense and you can help me. Regards  

20 hours ago, Emufazer said:

Hi newbie here, I'm waiting on the phone with IG for 18 mins now! But my question is this.

I want to sell some SNG shares but it seems I have entering in to a working sell on the exchange and now I cant sell my shares on the quotation page. How I do remove the working sell which is at a much lower price. Hope this make sense and you can help me. Regards  

Hey, 

If you're using the new platform you will be able to cancel any working orders using the order tab: 

image.png

On the old platform the working orders should be underneath the open positions (you may need to zoom out) . If you can't see the working orders tab on your screen you will be able to click the working orders button on the tool bar: 

image.png 

Many thanks Charlotte. I got it sorted out but I missed out on making a profit whilst i figured it out with your help. 

Regards

Emu