Share dealing and ISA

hi guys, i am pretty new to IG.com and i want to know if the share dealing account is the ISA? or i need to create ISA individually. In my IG appears three platform, share dealing, CFD and spread bet. Please help me on this! Cheers

No the share dealing account is subject to tax. You will need to make a seperate application for an ISA and it will appear.

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    Newest Member
    derekbots
    Joined 20/09/20 10:26
    • Yep I agree this needs to be rising - the only plausible excuse for me is that the age range testing positive en masse can withstand the death aspect of the virus - i.e. the under 30's  
    • In conspiracy land there's been an ongoing piece for decades about the governments running/controlling our lives such as in Orwells Animal Farm and 1984 It has credence as a possibility, and testing compliance such as we are all abiding by now does fit Doesn't mean its actually happening though - I'm just on alert personally as this needs to end sometime and lives back to normal without any government control etc David Icke calls it the Totalitarian Tiptoe - Small little bites at removing freedoms until you have non left - it is plausible but so is going to live on Pluto one day  the only part of me that keeps one eye open is I 100% believe Icke about the FED and 9/11 that he's written about over a decade ago A pandemic is the perfect cover for a totalitarian regime to take control - "you need to do as we tell you and we'll save you" I'm sceptical but aware