Good Morning,

May I ask your experience regarding support from the IG team?

I tend to be left hanging on the phone for an hour + is this common?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Mojo66 said:

Good Morning,

May I ask your experience regarding support from the IG team?

I tend to be left hanging on the phone for an hour + is this common?

Seems like it and it's pretty terrifying.  They are not there to help and if their web platform f*cks you over you're on your own.  Not good.

• Like 3

You are not the only one. I have given up. You send an email and your question is evaded by a junior like Prime Ministers Question Time.

They took all my deposit in expenses and various people argued and offered some compensation or refund and finally nothing was returned as per their email till balance was ZERO. 

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)

Read IG's most recent earnings report.  Boasting about signing up thousands of new leveraged clients.

No sign of boasting about sh!t-awful customer support as a consequence of getting totally overloaded though.  Strange that.

Edited by dmedin
  • Like 1

Thanks for the feed back guys.

It was very appreciated.

Unable to get my money.  My a/c is incorrectly set up to only authorise online for € whereas my money income is all from UK and my UK Bank a/c is the only one registered. I am waiting 30 hours for a helpline response and waited 30 minutes on the phone and all to no avail- nobody there.   I need my money.

Yes they are never available when things go awry. It is what it is so use it for a while and then get a proper broker.

3 hours ago, MK-Julian said:

Yes they are never available when things go awry. It is what it is so use it for a while and then get a proper broker.

BTW, they are all over you when you first open an account - helping you to get money in and start trading!

Not blaming them of course, IG are probably the best, but that is basically the nature of all the c*nts who work in financial service 😉