Sign in to follow this  

Bitcoin settlement

Hello,

Im pretty new here. Could someone explain to me why my trade went through I lost $1164.87 my stop on bitcoin was at $10588.43. When you look at the chart the lowest point it got to was $10589.74. My stop was $ over a dollar below the lowest point, does anyone know why the contract was completed? On another note how unlucky was I, the bitcoin drop went down the almost the exact dollar my stop was. If anyone could enlighten me it would be much appreciated.

Thank you,

Ads

image1.thumb.jpeg.6ab5313432a10c5c833fde5a1b084678.jpegimage0.thumb.jpeg.5afaa7283ad35a5f361fd8d0ddc504a2.jpeg

On 02/08/2020 at 07:20, Adaman12 said:

Hello,

Im pretty new here. Could someone explain to me why my trade went through I lost $1164.87 my stop on bitcoin was at $10588.43. When you look at the chart the lowest point it got to was $10589.74. My stop was $ over a dollar below the lowest point, does anyone know why the contract was completed? On another note how unlucky was I, the bitcoin drop went down the almost the exact dollar my stop was. If anyone could enlighten me it would be much appreciated.

Thank you,

Ads

image1.thumb.jpeg.6ab5313432a10c5c833fde5a1b084678.jpegimage0.thumb.jpeg.5afaa7283ad35a5f361fd8d0ddc504a2.jpeg

Thanks for your post. 

Unfortunately the price type and time was covered in your picture. 

If you have a long position on any market you need to check the Bid price on the charts for the closing price. 

If you go back to the chart and check the bid (sell price) you'll be able to see a difference in price at that time. If this still seems incorrect please let us know at helpdesk.au@ig.com. 

Thanks