Download my portfolio to excel or csv

hamsa

Question

7 answers to this question

Hi Hamsa

We are all waiting from IG Markets for an answer to this one.  It appears there are dozens and dozens of the same question without an answer so I suspect IG Makretins isn't interested. I am now looking into a competitor.  Do you ahve any recommendatiosn for competing platforms?

• Like 1

Would like to see this too. Best I have managed is downloading a pdf statement, opening in my pdf reader Nitro and converting to excel. I can then cut and paste. All very long winded but at least it works.

My favourite is iWeb, cheap, reliable and simple. Supports csv export but only the ticker not the company name. Youinvest allows csv downloads - fairly sure all platforms will bar ig. Have to say ig charts are best I've seen

On 05/08/2020 at 10:12, andysinclair said:

Hi,

I've built an Excel Add-in which makes this very easy.

You can also download your transaction and activity history, more details here: https://www.excelpricefeed.com/userguide/positions-trade-history-download-excel-ig-index

Here is an example of live positions in Excel using the Add-in:

ig-index-download-live-positions-to-excel.PNG.4076e062d97de92f77eeff29b4417d2d.PNG

I hope this helps.

I dont seem to have the API key page on My IG settings? 

Not be able to export positions to excel is ridiculous as i can't get a consolidated view of holdings across brokers. If this is unresolvable i'll move back to interactive investor, which while the platform is not as slick as IG, at least i can export to excel