Have you got wood?

dmedin

• 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      14/01/21 09:51

Newest Member
    Venkatd7
    Joined 06/05/21 04:29
    • Hi¬† For those interested in the Video Gaming¬†industry we recently interviewed the product manager for VanEck Video Gaming &¬†Esports ETF to talk about how the industry will perform as lockdown measures start to ease and what is fueling future growth https://blubrry.com/igtradingthemarkets/74972956/how-investors-can-profit-from-the-growing-video-gaming-and-esports-industry/ ¬† Are there any other exciting sectors you would¬†like to see covered on the podcast by an industry expert?
    • Yes I am aware that I have selected the guaranteed stop level as I have been for a while in preparation for when the live account is approved, the live account will have to use a guaranteed stop on each trade, which I think is a good idea as it reduces exposure to risk and the margin required as it is a controlled risk as apposed to an uncapped or un controlled risk. Normally the stop limit on this trade is a minimum of 8 points, in this screen shot it it is set at 30 points which has increased the required margin to $1775, when it is at 8 or 10 the margin would be around $1300. If I set the stop to 139 points the margin will increase to $17,000 or more, obviously blocking the trade with a $10,000 account fund. Thank you for your suggestion,¬† however it isn't because I have selected a guaranteed stop as I normally do. having given this some thought, I guess if there is excessive price volatility / uncertainty, as there is when the price is at 1.39000¬†the system sets the GSL very high for protection, the price¬†could easily run away, that being said if it was hit at 139 it would lead to a massive loss, maybe $7000. ¬†
    • Hi guys.¬† Wanted to thank you guys for viewing my posts and hope you have found it helpful . If anyone has any feedback as to how I can improve them to provide more help please shoot them here. ¬† God Bless CA