False stop trigger possible?

Gabrial

Question

Hi ladies and gents. My first post on the forum. I came here because I dont get telephonic help and the live chat link dont seem to work. Hope someone on here can guide me in the right direction or give help. I had a position closed when my stop was triggered. I checked the graph but the price didnt reach my stop. Is there an explanation or do I have a reason to feel wronged/?

1 answer to this question

On 18/08/2020 at 20:04, Gabrial said:

Hi ladies and gents. My first post on the forum. I came here because I dont get telephonic help and the live chat link dont seem to work. Hope someone on here can guide me in the right direction or give help. I had a position closed when my stop was triggered. I checked the graph but the price didnt reach my stop. Is there an explanation or do I have a reason to feel wronged/?

Hey @Gabrial

Thanks for your post. 

Our Livechat system has been turned off. 

If your position was on a leveraged account you have to make sure you check the correct price. If you had a short position, when you close you have to check the Ask price. If you had a long position you have to check the Bid price. 

If you check this and you still believe the position was closed incorrectly please let me know the market, time and price. 

All the best 

• Like 1