Sign in to follow this  

Transfering brokers and ISA limits

Question

Guest Chongus Khan

Hello,

I'm trying to flee to IG from Trading 212 after having one horrible experience too many.  Since they give offer sub zero support, I'd have to cash out of my 212 ISA and deposit the cash here, with no transfer directly from one ISA to another. This is a problem because this would put me over the annual limit for how much money I'm allowed to deposit in my ISAs.

Is there a work around?

Cheers,
Nick

1 answer to this question

On 29/08/2020 at 19:12, Guest Chongus Khan said:

Hello,

I'm trying to flee to IG from Trading 212 after having one horrible experience too many.  Since they give offer sub zero support, I'd have to cash out of my 212 ISA and deposit the cash here, with no transfer directly from one ISA to another. This is a problem because this would put me over the annual limit for how much money I'm allowed to deposit in my ISAs.

Is there a work around?

Cheers,
Nick

Thanks for your post. 

If you apply for a share dealing account with IG you can then open an ISA account. Once the ISA account is open you will have the option on the platform for an ISA transfer form. This means we will take care of any cash or stock transfers from your previous broker. 

All the best, 

Charlotte 

• Thanks 1