NDX

On 02/10/2020 at 21:51, dmedin said:

Wtf is that?

Oh don't mind me, I saw my own ghost again.  Like Macbeth when he goes to sit at table with his lords!  Banquo, is't really thou?

Edited by dmedin
  • Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Remember trading is not 100% certain - we are working on probabilities People massively misuse Indicators - If you use Indicators properly they can serve a few purposes 1 of which is that th

at this stage, no I would not (more below).  for reasons given above (and others) I do however think this is simply the market segment where the action is for now, in both directions, and hence my cur

Nasdaq monthly 10 year trend channel Aggresive call buyers made it go "thru the roof" Will the parabolic move continue or is it back in the channel again? I would say back in the c

Posted Images

...I mean Jay basically demanded fiscal stimulus, Don Quarantino on the phone with party leaders...  what else does an efficient market need to push valuations closer to infinity...? 

• Thought provoking 1
3 minutes ago, dmedin said:

Oh dear, I don't understand that stuff at all 🤯

don't worry - compared to SPX OI it's tiny - probably nothing

Edited by HMB
horribly poor grammar corrected...
  • Great! 1

...this one is still more relevant, I think...  guess it's Softbank, maybe they built up the hedge first to then buy calls later (there were some rumors about a new whale buying calls on US large tech stocks late last week...)... anyway, the weekly reports to the CFTC published on Friday are as of COB Tuesday... so whatever you want people to see, you build up today, I suppose...

cot_NDX.thumb.png.6174afe32c79703d220ffcc41408f789.png

Edited by HMB
  • Like 1

thanks Josephine!  finally...!  raising stop to 11485.  still almost profitable this week... and it's already Tuesday!  ;)

Edited by HMB
  • Great! 1
4 minutes ago, dmedin said:

oh sh!t, I told you it was treacherous 😢 

yea, but this time it was lucky, average open was at 11455 (stop 11515) , think I call it a day - no view yet on what to make of that tweet

gloves came off - WH super-spreader turns on the heat.  wouldn't be an American election if it didn't get more thrilling than the polls suggest... would it  

Edited by HMB
  • Great! 1