Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

my account is empty

Recommended Posts

Does anyone else have problems with their accounts?

my account is now empty ...

Share this post


Link to post

wow that made me feel sick .... Its back... and I have contacted the police

Share this post


Link to post

Why? You got hacked? They probably wont be able to recover anything. 

Share this post


Link to post
On 05/09/2020 at 04:09, rf761 said:

wow that made me feel sick .... Its back... and I have contacted the police

😳

Share this post


Link to post

Mine's empty too dude.  I blew fifteen grand.  I'll have to sell my body for s3x to get all that money back.  :D

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, dmedin said:

Mine's empty too dude.  I blew fifteen grand.  I'll have to sell my body for s3x to get all that money back.  :D

I would love to know if you're in net loss or profit since you started trading....(and btw for how many years you are trading?)

Share this post


Link to post

Keep calling the IG team for activating my account and get back with pending and promises.

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, RANZ said:

I would love to know if you're in net loss or profit since you started trading....(and btw for how many years you are trading?)

😘

 

  • Thought provoking 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×