Convert Existing loaded AUD Default Currency to USD Currency

I have already transferred AUD to my AUD default IG Share Trading Account.  I have selected MANUAL currency conversion.  How do I convert all/part of this default AUD sitting in my IG account into USD to trade US market shares in US dollars without being subject to conversion fee at the time of trade? 

Note that I am aware that the currency transfer will attract a conversion fee of 0.7%.  A secondary question, is this conversion fee 0.7% of the AUD or the USD amount and in what currency is it charged?

On 06/09/2020 at 00:38, bludger said:

I have already transferred AUD to my AUD default IG Share Trading Account.  I have selected MANUAL currency conversion.  How do I convert all/part of this default AUD sitting in my IG account into USD to trade US market shares in US dollars without being subject to conversion fee at the time of trade? 

Note that I am aware that the currency transfer will attract a conversion fee of 0.7%.  A secondary question, is this conversion fee 0.7% of the AUD or the USD amount and in what currency is it charged?

Thanks for your post. 

If you want to transfer some of our AUD to your CFD account (which is USD) please call or email us and we will be able to convert and transfer for you. 

All the best

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      14/01/21 09:51

Newest Member
    Amiiiro
    Joined 23/01/21 20:28
    • yes the twitter poster did mention the 1 month lag but what is the point of you posting a link to an article on the total deaths for 2020 dated in October hahaha.   as you can see the 2020 data is in line with previous years and that's the point. A pandemic should be causing far in excess of normal deaths and in Spain, as in more and more countries as the data comes in, it definitely has not. Not sure why you keep embarrassing yourself maintaining the farce when long since the data has proved  your beloved lockdowns to be not only useless but actually damaging. If only everyone had had their pay stopped for every lockdown then there would have been none at all (just like Sweden).   .
    • Article from EFE agency proving this report wrong.  https://www.efe.com/efe/espana/efeverifica/el-numero-de-muertos-en-espana-2020-no-es-menor-al-anos-anteriores/50001435-4381326
    • As homework try to translate the first sentence right below the table. This is a picture that has been moving around since the beginning of this month. It is fish bait for the right-wing fellows in Spain, they love this kind of fake reports.  It is interesting that you are now posting it as well, very interesting.