Charts not loading

Why are charts not loading sometimes?

It seems to happen when trading volume is high, like when the US market opens. It happens at crucial times, and often enough that I am starting to look at other providers. It seems to make no difference which browser I am using.

I have the same problem with chart not showing on my PC web platform, but there is no problem with the graph on my ipad.

I've had the same issues yesterday the charts would not load on my recent trade list or my live trade on Wall Street i was in I was trading blind im not happy platform seems flaky or something else IG might be doing on purpose  makes me think that!!! but also what I have been having issues with is when I put a trade on it dont show up in my trades column but if you look at my funds it states I'm in a trade ive closed the app logged back dont make a difference then it appears 2-3mins later. Ive also noticed that the pairs that I trade regularly on charts seem alot longer to open than me opening a pair that I don't trade on do anyone have these issues also??

• Like 1

Yes, I also have those issues.

I'm having the same problems every day.

Charts don't seem to load or reload when changing time frames around the US market opens.

Also, when I trade they do not always show up in my trades column.

Very frustrating, indeed!

Happened again today....but seems they are back now.

yes happened again to me also today, obviously platform still has issues.

might but common but this platform should be 100% as its our money that's at stake..

On 10/09/2020 at 15:24, nit2wynit said:

It's a common thing.

IG treats you like sh!t yet you keep coming back for more, sadomasochist :D 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, pipsqueak said:

Like this....right? Maybe ZA has no electricity to shine a light on this?

People in London use the expression 'IDGAF'.

Unless you're a 'high net worth client' (or potential client), in which case you will get a tongue up your b^tt.

On 11/09/2020 at 18:39, dmedin said:

People in London use the expression 'IDGAF'.

Unless you're a 'high net worth client' (or potential client), in which case you will get a tongue up your b^tt.

what is the definition of 'high net worth client'?

44 minutes ago, RANZ said:

what is the definition of 'high net worth client'?

Someone who has £500,000 or more, which qualifies for a professional account with lower margin requirements.

1 hour ago, dmedin said:

Someone who has £500,000 or more, which qualifies for a professional account with lower margin requirements.

Thats for being a professional trader, IG also offers premium services which can help you jump the queue or a direct line access. You don't need 500K for that. 

11 minutes ago, RANZ said:

Thats for being a professional trader, IG also offers premium services which can help you jump the queue or a direct line access. You don't need 500K for that. 

Put it this way, if you don't have at least £500,000 to spend with IG then you're not a high net-worth client.

On 11/09/2020 at 18:38, dmedin said:

IG treats you like sh!t yet you keep coming back for more, sadomasochist :D 

I know.  I question my motives every day to no resolve.  ha

• Great! 1

I've been watching Nokia for a couple weeks.  Went to Buy shares just now.  Rejected.  Why don't they put this on the ticket in the 1st place?????

• Thanks 1