9 minutes ago, jlz said:

Change the record, it is broken.

F*king hell, what are you proving there?

How much are you selling it for, and why aren't you a millionaire yet?

Share it with your family and you'll all be millionaires.  So you can spend your time in tropical paradise instead of posting to desperate gullible b4stards on here :)

1 minute ago, dmedin said:

F*king hell, what are you proving there?

I am simply proving that my account is exactly like yours, that I am not a "merchant" and anything you say about me is just out of your own frustration. 

• Like 1

On 17/09/2020 at 15:26, jlz said:

@HMB

Just in case it could improve anything, this is a message that I get from IG on my dashboard.

Untitled.png.32bdce38bb20efbb94c7864e85185fdf.png

I personally think that shorter time frames are bound to failure. I can' prove it, I am just talking from my own experience. It is difficult to let your trades run over a few days because of the DFB fee but in the long run it pays out.

FWIW here is a video of someone who could trade 250 times a day. But with the preparation and focus required, I think it is the exception which proves the rule.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lK58oT5GTGE

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, AndrewS said:

FWIW here is a video of someone who could trade 250 times a day. But with the preparation and focus required, I think it is the exception which proves the rule.

Interesting, I took a few notes. He plays Nasdaq stocks and waits for institutional moves looking at level 2 orders.

He sits down for 6 hours non-stop in front of the screen, I don't know if I could do that.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, AndrewS said:

interesting that Schlossberg points to discipline and flexibility - which at first "sight" sounds like a trade-off

On 15/09/2020 at 23:58, HMB said:

ok, closed the trade and entered Dec future long instead (stop 12800).  (R2 here = closing/intraday ATH, I guess..?  will watch out for that..)

looking forward to the money rolling in...  happy to split the virtual demo funds...  ;) 

stop hit - now much lower, no signal..

...think we've seen the obligatory opening reaction to yesterday's move...;

1014895361_Germany30_20200929_03_22.thumb.png.769c69200a0846737b7877a33a5a72d8.png

3 minutes ago, HMB said:

...think we've seen the obligatory opening reaction to yesterday's move...;

1014895361_Germany30_20200929_03_22.thumb.png.769c69200a0846737b7877a33a5a72d8.png

closed at 12817.4 - need a break...