Posted (edited)

Client services apparently getting a few queries on this.

All  US markets open as normal - Brazil has a public holiday so the Brazil 60 will be shut.

Cheers,

Ludwik

Capture.JPG

Edited by Ludwik Chodzko-Zajko IG

I'm surprised that white supremacist who stole America from the Native peoples is still recognized in America today.

On 09/10/2020 at 16:32, dmedin said:

I'm surprised that white supremacist who stole America from the Native peoples is still recognized in America today.

Hi dmedin 

You post today had me interested and questioning the meaning. Until I checked it out. I see exactly your point now if it had happened where would the world be now? Somebody would else would have 'found' America BUT would they have done?  CAn't say But market wise we are trying to 'beat the market' or play with the professionals  - foresight and vision and TRUST in  trustworthy people is only the way I mainly succeed on here. PS I do not day trade but have done well trading (started 40 years ago. I really like and checked out  many of your posts  (over the last 6 months) as you are a  super contributor.You said recently you had been actively trading here for 3 years.? I know more as you have such depth of knowledge. Also  I only stick to what I know or follow. Keep posting and have a good day. I love history.

THEN ... I though I REALLY must recechk about Columbus and Roseveldt and what now happened on 6/10/20. What a can of worms (well not no we are dealing with peoples lives so yes your comment has educated me more on this fact in history. Which president will have the guts to remove the day completly - one day yes. Anyway thank you for highlighting this day which should not have been set at all.

• Great! 1

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Member Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    Newest Member
    Bleph10
    Joined 01/12/20 12:36
    • 3 Weeks to Flatten the Curve  -- Day 252 and counting:   A Dr writes, Yardley Yeadon @MichaelYeadon3 (PhD respiratory pharmacol) 1h "... The hallmark of a pandemic is excess deaths, such as the extreme event in spring. In the autumn, in excess of 10k deaths have been attributed to covid19. Yet the autumn all-causes mortality is barely above the 95% confidence interval for the 5y average. That’s not even an epidemic. For comparison, the degree of elevation of the last weeks all-cause mortality is the same as that arising from the first real heatwave we’ve had in U.K. (several days in Aug where temps exceeded 34C). Those were circulatory excess deaths & are familiar in Europe. Oddly though, now, non-covid19 deaths are apparently reduced. As this is most unlikely, there is significant overstatement of covid19 deaths, in turn due to the volume of false positives from PCR mass testing. Corrected for this, the dominant cause of total mortality is likely due to restricted access to the NHS for 8mo & counting. ..."  
    • but there has been a mass of data already published that the lockdowns or masks have not had any affect in fighting Covid at all.