Rolls Royce Rights Issue

Din

Guest Calculation help

Had an email today (22nd October) to say we will be given options on the 28th.

Can you help with my calculations?

I have 3350 shares at £3.09 so down around 2k at the moment

If I purchase I will buy 11,000 shares giving me around 14.5k shares an investment cost of 14k overall.

If the new price is £0.54 I stand to start with a loss of 7k.

If that is the case I am better taking out my 8k and suffer a 2k loss.

Can you please clarify????

Thanks

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      14/01/21 09:51

Newest Member
    WildR26
    Joined 27/01/21 19:51
    • Thanks for your reply, I find dukas copy is great for forex, but the Wall Street index is proprietary to IG so the equivalent Dukas index is not close enough for my needs sadly. I have a node JS system receiving the feed from IG and am using Python for the rest API, I really need the tick data though, I was hoping some kind soul had recorded it for a few years and wouldn't mind sharing  
    • Hi, I normally download data from this free service. https://www.dukascopy.com/plugins/fxMarketWatch/?historical_data If you are familiar with any coding language you can request data from the IG API. https://labs.ig.com/rest-trading-api-reference/service-detail?id=552 The smaller time frame you can get from there is (minute).
    • hi  fully agree to this senario of today . I had good respect for IG.but not anymore after this. they answered the phone after 30 minutes and I lost nearly ONE hour of Trading . I am definately going to OPEN another account  with another Broker and Split the Business between two. IG makes hell of Money from my account . The Management might wake up when revenue goes down . Loyalty to just One broker is not a good idea, If IG breaks down I can straight away deal with other broker . I am sure they are not going to compensate all the customers for todays breakdown .