Sign in to follow this  

Economic info on charts

Where there are economic events close to the edge of the graph - when you click on them the popup panel doesn't allow the information to be shown e.g on the image I don't know what the numbers are without changing my graphs.

Cheers

Hi 

Thanks for your feedback. Ill be sure to pass on the point you have made to the team. A workaround to get the data on the charts however would be to simply scroll back on the charts and then it will bring it into view.

Thanks again for the feedback and please do let us know if you have any more thoughts on the charts.

Hi Tim,

Thanks for the reply.  As a developer myself I appreciate these small things are awkward and time consuming to fix.  However, a slick experience makes for easier and more trading.

This particular issue also relates to the one I raised in the New Beta discussion about setting the time periods on charts - to make good judgements I (and maybe others) need to be able to see the exact same time duration on two charts from the same starting point.  The answer by Raoul didn't cover the issue and the idea of scrolling the timeline similarly means that the charts aren't the same.

Best wishes