BOO HOO. I'm Losing Money Please Help

14 hours ago, Caseynotes said:

no worries, thanks for reminding me of the site, must look through and see who's new, not looked for a few years.

ps; Tom Dante is number 039.

I'm sure they would love to sit around in a circle with you and **** off to tales of evil globalists, Tom.  :)

On 17/10/2020 at 21:34, Caseynotes said:

And poor ol' dmedin, been losing a grand a month for the last 15 months, not long to go now. But you will notice even after all that he's still not one for listening, he has a filter that just labels everything he doesn't like the sound of as just **** to be ignored. You'll also notice he's never short on giving others advice on trading, seriously.

I have seen it a hundred times, but it still surprises me.

4 minutes ago, AndrewS said:

I have seen it a hundred times, but it still surprises me.

Oh, so you haven't been consistently profitable over a period of five years.

Never mind then.  You're just another BSer.  I've seen hundreds of 'wise traders' who aren't actually making any money.

Edited by dmedin

On 17/10/2020 at 21:34, Caseynotes said:

Still not working. Make fake claims with no intention of providing any evidence but instead demand others provide evidence the claims are not true, also demand others provide evidence for claims they never made in the first place. Who can forget good ol' Oilfxpro who ended up demanding everyone produce a broker statement signed by an attorney.

It is interesting that the OP describes a playbook that is unfolding in this thread.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AndrewS said:

It is interesting that the OP describes a playbook that is unfolding in this thread.

What returns have you had from 5+ years trading?  Have you outperformed the S&P 500 index?  My 'claims' aren't fake, take a look here:

https://www.morningstar.co.uk/uk/etf/snapshot/snapshot.aspx?id=0P0000WA5P

5 Years Annualised

Edited by dmedin

Has Andrew traded better than 17.1% for five years straight?

I think Andrew is in denial, and can't answer the question because he feels it would negatively impact his manhood and credibility.  Poor Andrew.  😢 

5 minutes ago, dmedin said:

I think Andrew is in denial, and can't answer the question because he feels it would negatively impact his manhood and credibility.  Poor Andrew.  😢 

Well I started off with the Boo Hoo and now I am laughing. So thank you.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, AndrewS said:

correct, seen it playout dozens of times but not long to go now.

Nothing to see here folks.  

Except more posts about 'globalists'.  :D

Don't worry, I'll be sticking around for a long time to come unless Charlotte bans me.  :D 

21 minutes ago, AndrewS said:

you're welcome Andrew.

I do hope you make >17.1% a year over 5 - 10 years BTW.  I just know that nobody reading this will be able to do it by trading.  ;) 

28 minutes ago, Caseynotes said:

correct, seen it playout dozens of times but not long to go now.

not long now, that's how it always plays out.

the constant goading and insults just aren't working 😠, no one is buckling and revealing their 'secret sauce', need to step it up just one more gear, ...  then suddenly the wheels come off.

either a mental breakdown or a financial blowup or just steps across the moderators line.

seeing as the moderators don't really bother with the forum my money is on a financial blow up (one revenge trade too many) though a mental breakdown is obviously very close too 🤔

• Like 1

Oh dear, the globalists have made Tom grumpy again.  😢 

The closest thing Tom has to a 'secret sauce' is last night's tomato ketchup dribbled on his dirty old jumper.  :( 

2 hours ago, AndrewS said:

just watched the video, very interesting, ... but is there a reason why at 38 he's living in a bedsit on his own? 🤣🤣🤣

6 minutes ago, Caseynotes said:

just watched the video, very interesting, ... but is there a reason why at 38 he's living in a bedsit on his own? 🤣🤣🤣

Could be that he's a full-time retail trader, Tom.  :(