Share Trade History CSV file

Hi @CharlotteIG what has happened to the ability to download share trading history via CSV file.  Without this it makes things extremely difficult to journal and keep records of trading activity.

• Like 3

Help desk has responded and they are investigating why this issue has occurred. 

• Like 3

Yes, I noticed this today and normally download history at end of each trading day. IG is no good to me without this feature.

• Like 2

you can just pull this yourself via the API - that is if you know how ;) 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, eastside said:

The page does look updated but i find the download is still there.

image.thumb.png.9eb66b29bbbbb25c4067a4d407b8754f.png

Looks like that is for the CFD account? The share trading account (ASX share trading in my case) still has no option to download data.

IG Trade history.png

Update on this issue.  Its appears IG have restored the download CSV file function overnight.  But I have noticed the access has changed slightly, this may return to normal? but for others needing access to Share Trading data you can do the following.

Old method to access it was by clicking on the 3 dots on the right hand side of the trading account, and select history.  this is no longer an option (might return??).

Now you need to go to Live accounts, select your trading account, History, Trade History, select days/weeks required, Show History, Download CSV is now back again.

Thank you for resolving this..  Certainly makes things

630417086_Screenshot2020-10-23062317.thumb.png.90ff9025e79258ee84db2f479314988c.png

Second update, looks like things have been restored back to the original layout.