How to hide 'News & Analysis' bar from IG charts?

icarus666

Question

5 answers to this question

On 16/12/2020 at 13:37, Lowerlow said:

I'm also interested in knowing the answer to this. Have you found a way of removing the News & Analysis + Insights bar?

Still have not been able to work out how to. I’m guessing it’s not currently possible.

IG Mods — make this possible, please!

On 02/11/2020 at 08:22, icarus666 said:

I'm currently displaying my charts off a relatively small screen, and want to be space efficient as possible.

Is there a way to hide the "News & Analysis" bar that appears on the bottom of charts?

Thank you in advance.

On 16/12/2020 at 13:37, Lowerlow said:

I'm also interested in knowing the answer to this. Have you found a way of removing the News & Analysis + Insights bar?

Hey both, 

I will put this forward as I can see the need for it. 

If changes are made I will update here :) 

• Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      14/01/21 09:51

Newest Member
    Trader90
    Joined 13/04/21 18:40
    • Ok that fine. So GIK is a SPAC, if the vote goes as expected, will my shares be automatically changed for ZEV shares? 
    • Haha, people really still believe this merry-go-round nonsense. He is of course just paving the way for more lockdowns later in the year.   Julia Hartley-Brewer  @JuliaHB1 11m If @BorisJohnson thinks the vaccines aren't the reason why we've seen plunging death rates from Covid among those who've been jabbed, he should probably also have a word with the @BorisJohnson who tweeted this last Friday... Left hand, meet right hand.   Julia Ha  
    • Johnson telling us now that the seasonal decline in flu type diseases is all down to lockdowns (not vax). Johnson realises at this stage that there is no amount of BS Brits won't swallow.  Research papers showing lockdowns haven't worked keep pouring out, all totally ignored by the PM and SAGE who stick to their fake models. Did Lockdown Work? An Economist’s Cross-Country Comparison | CESifo Economic Studies | Oxford Academic (oup.com)   MSM don't mind, they're making a bundle out of this as well. 'The government spent more than £184m of taxpayers money on media advertising relating to Covid in 2020. The UK government have gone from the 30th largest media spender in 2019 to the largest in 2020.' Govt spent more than £184m on Covid comms in 2020 (campaignlive.co.uk)   Meanwhile the never ending trail of excuses for continual lockdowns are being debunked by real science one after the other ... U.K. COVID-19 variant doesn't cause more deaths, study finds | Seeking Alpha