Please show when listed search results are not available to trade

Please indicate which markets are "Closing Only" and/or "Telephone Only" in the search results themselves and/or in the already-existing titled group listings - it's really annoying to find a list of interesting-looking products and have to open a separate new deal ticket for each one just to see if it can be traded. Surely many of these are "legacy" products so could have a permanent marker assigned to them in the relevant database.

Also, don't block out the margin figure on a proposed trade when markets are shut - the "Market Not Open to Trade" message overlay could easily be displayed below the ticket instead of covering the bottom part that holds vital info.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      10/06/21 10:53

Newest Member
    Sherman_Charlie
    Joined 05/10/22 22:47
    • Stock Market SP 500, NASDAQ 100 NDX, Russell 2000 RUT. Dow Jones Industrial (DJI) Elliott Wave Technical Analysis and Trading Strategies. US Markets News Today: OPEC+ Agrees to Biggest Oil Production Cut Since Start of Pandemic/ reduce output by 2 million barrels. Elliott Wave Market Summary: The move upwards is a bear market corrective rally, how far it goes is the question and today I take a look a few possibilities  Elliott Wave count: Tracking two wave counts Day / Trend Trading Strategies: No Strategy Video Chapters 00:00 S&P500  16:15 NASDAQ 100 (NDX) 16:36 Russell 2000 (RUT)  21:45 Dow Jones (DJI) 24:35 End. Thanks for supporting! Analyst Peter Mathers TradingLounge™ Australian Financial Services Licence - AFSL 317817 Source: tradinglounge com    
    • Market data to trade on Thursday: Aussie Trade; Levi earnings With the upside risk for forecasts for the Australian trade data, IGTV’s Jeremy Naylor looks at the long trade on the Aussie benchmark, the S&P ASX 200. Earnings out on Thursday include Constellation Brands and Levi Strauss.      
    • Dear All, On the September 22 I could not sell Presto automation stock $PRST.  I have reported that to IG helpdesk, had multiple calls etc. It is not obvious where this process is going and I need my refund money ASAP. I have sent the screenshots etc.