Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I want to transfer some shares to my wife before selling them so that we can make use of her annual allowance for capital gains tax purposes. Am I right in assuming that the best way to do this is to get her to open her own account with IG and then transfer the shares from my account to her account? 


Link to post

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...