Which fund method do not require administrative/bank charges?

Hello-Oj

Question

Hello all, I am new curious how many of you choose IG to open the stock and share ISA account? If you do, why? Also May I ask if I want to fund my share dealing account, which one cost me no charge? PayPal/debit bank card/bank transfer? As i seems not able to find such info on the FAQ section. Many thanks, OJ

1 answer to this question

On 27/11/2020 at 16:47, Hello-Oj said:

Hello all, I am new curious how many of you choose IG to open the stock and share ISA account? If you do, why? Also May I ask if I want to fund my share dealing account, which one cost me no charge? PayPal/debit bank card/bank transfer? As i seems not able to find such info on the FAQ section. Many thanks, OJ

Hey @Hello-Oj

I can see you if you're asking about an ISA account. If you're with us through the UK site we don't have any charges for our deposits/ withdrawals (unless you want to withdraw more than £100 back to your bank account in under 24 hours). 

You may have to check though if you're depositing/ withdrawing to certain banks (especially abroad) that they will not charge you. 

To other community members if you're not from/ registered in the UK please reach out to us so we can talk to you about charges on withdrawals/ deposits. 

All the best 

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• General Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
    • Total Members
    • Most Online
      14/01/21 09:51

Newest Member
    Stuart Till
    Joined 21/01/21 18:56
    • and so suddenly, within the last few days; - Vit D finally gets govt recommended. - Invermectin finally gets approval. - HCQ now suggested as a treatment instead of being banned. - WHO finally revises PCR test to reduce huge ratio of false positives.   With all these much cheaper treatments now available it's lucky for big Pharma then that all their vaccines have already been bought up for the next few years. 🙄   .  
    • Interesting snip from Parliament TV.  NHS staff are now full on the Lateral Flow Test twice a week but still waiting for public LFT mass testing roll out. Asymptomatics testing -ve on LFT will not need a PCR and therefore an end to the PCR false positive pandemic. Govt claim to have several hundred million LFT kits, not sure why the holdup. First 15 min discusses LFT efficacy. https://parliamentlive.tv/event/index/c435f728-b042-4293-a877-42812aa90dee
    • Hi there, bit of a newbie question here but i'm holding shares in Tiziana Life Sciences but can see two listings. The UK shares I have now look to be on a different code to the US shares TILS Vs TLSA. I can see that the US stock went up a huge amount yesterday 20th Jan but can not see this reflected on the UK version of this stock. I thought that dual listed stock should be the same price albeit the only difference being the exchange rate conversion? Wondering if i need to get out of the UK stock and move over to the US to take advantage of the upward trend? Just can't get my head around what is going on here and why the UK version didn't open up showing the gains that were made on the US version of this stock.  Really appreciate any insight here that anyone can provide.  Thanks IG community.