Multiple years ISA distinctions?

Question about my ISA account on IG, if I have more than one years ISA on IG is it seperated in the ISA account section? Or does each year of ISA open up a new account and therefore subsequent fees?
The reason I ask is I'm transfering a previous years ISA to IG from Fidelity and the cash element has gone over into the ISA account (still waiting for the shares to come over). But there is no distinction it is a separate years ISA.
It all just comes under the account ISA, even though there are now two separate years of ISA in there.. is this normal or a mistake they have made?
Thanks and Happy New Year!!

For the record, transfering from Fidelity to IG has so far taken two months and I have spent 10hrs on the phone sent 10 emails.  Both parties blame each other for the delay and to date they have only transferred the cash element (which I now suspect they have messed up!).  Not being able to speak directly to either transfers team directly and having to go through helpdesk is constantly dealing with middle men and it's a big game of Chinese whispers.

I have not been able to trade my ISA for 2 months and have lost out on opportunities.  I have lost out financially and it has cost me.

The transfers system is a complete joke between companies and has given me anxiety and stress and cost me money.

On 31/12/2020 at 16:03, Matt5100 said:

Question about my ISA account on IG, if I have more than one years ISA on IG is it seperated in the ISA account section? Or does each year of ISA open up a new account and therefore subsequent fees?
The reason I ask is I'm transfering a previous years ISA to IG from Fidelity and the cash element has gone over into the ISA account (still waiting for the shares to come over). But there is no distinction it is a separate years ISA.
It all just comes under the account ISA, even though there are now two separate years of ISA in there.. is this normal or a mistake they have made?
Thanks and Happy New Year!!

Hey @Matt5100

All your ISA cash and stock is held in one account. We have 2018-2019 allowance in the same account as your 2019-2020 allowance. You don't get charged double fees. 

The stock transfer always takes a little bit longer than the cash to come across. If you need an update you can always live chat or email us if you need us :)

When we receive cash and stock from other providers they let us know which tax year it falls under. 

I hope this helps, let me know if you need anything else by '@' me :) 

All the best