Sign in to follow this  

Recent trades watchlist

It would be nice if the recent trades list included the price the trade was made at. It would more easily highlight good and bad decisions after trades were closed.

Hi 

Thanks for the suggestion. Are you referring to the Recently Closed tab, or the Recently Traded Watchlist?

The Recently Closed tab does show the open and close level of the trade, along with the P&L. Let me know if this isn't what you were after!

Anton

Recently closed.png

Hi Anton, 

Similar question...

i want to be able to the DATE and PRICE of a stock of when I added it to the watchlist.

For example, if I add Autodesk to my watchlist on 20th January at 8100, it would then show the difference between then and now (i.e. 28th January at 8175).

Many thanks!

Nick

Hi 

The New Web Trading Platform Currently displays the opening and latest columns which is part of what you are requesting but I understand why you would want a date column also as it would save time by not having to look up your trade date in the history section of MY IG. 

The developers are putting allot of work into the columns to try and keep most of the functionality you had on the old platform such as being able to drag items in a certain order you want. Any feedback is very welcome, I will continue to send any ideas to our developers for consideration. Currently the projected dates for column customization is set for February and manual sorting is set for March, these dates however may be subject to change.

compositions.PNG

Thanks

Anton

Nick0808's suggestion to be able to add the price and date at which a security was put on a watchlist is a good one. I would still like to see the closing trade price on the Recently Traded Watchlist ( I.e. not having to go to History and hunt through all the entries. )

Incidentally, I missed seeing reply to original suggestion which appeared months after I asked...... Why long delays ?

Hi  & ,

Currently on the new platform you can sort columns in the market section such as indices, FX and shares, all of these lists can be sorted alphabetically and by popularity, the positions window can be sorted either by name, the opening price and the running profit or loss. Unfortunately manual sorting was not introduced yet and we also do not have an estimated date of when it can be expected.

A notes field or booking date and price columns are not currently in development but the feedback was sent to the developers and there is a chance of it being implemented in the future, this change if implemented will however only happen at a later stage.

Thanks

Anton

Is there a reason why this is not included? I was using Etrade over 10 years ago and they had this function

I recently joined IG but I am finding the platform very user unfriendly,